Manufacturing and Distribution
Helping our manufacturing clients stay ahead of the curve is what we do best. Whether you’re looking to control costs, expand, or develop new products, Brown Edwards is ready to be part of the solution.
As more than just your accountant, we go beyond traditional tax and audit services to become an integral part of your business. We work with you to implement profit-enhancing solutions and help you stay informed of marketplace changes. With clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region, our job is to stay on the cutting edge of trends in the industry and provide you with not only the expertise and resources you need but also the timely advice and consultation you expect to succeed in a challenging, competitive environment.
Our dedicated team of professionals provides timely and thoughtful advice to help you improve your bottom line. If you’re looking to grow your business strategically and profitably, Brown Edwards’ trusted and experienced advisors are here to help.
Manufacturing companies face many challenges in today’s global economy. Foreign competition, consolidation, just-in-time inventory management, and quality standards require a team of expert professionals who are knowledgeable about your industry trends and the critical issues affecting your company.
Whether you are a small start-up or a large multi-national company, Brown Edwards offers a wide range of strategic solutions to make your company more efficient, competitive, and profitable.
Our Services for Manufacturing Clients Include:
- Business valuation for mergers/acquisitions, estate, and gift tax purposes
- Physical inventory audits
- Assistance designing internal controls
- Maintenance of fixed asset schedules for depreciation
- Cost accounting (for reporting and/or pricing purposes)
- Cost segregation for your facilities
- Expanding geographically
- Increasing profit and margins
- Boosting operating efficiencies
- Controlling costs and minimizing risks
- Designing disaster prevention and recovery processes
- State and local tax consulting
- Manufacturing tax credits
- IT and Cybersecurity testing and consulting
- Strategies for minimizing taxes, including estate and financial planning
- Employment tax credits related to plant, distribution, and administrative employees