The American auto industry is in the midst of a fundamental redefinition of how cars are designed, built and sold. It is at precisely a time like this that your team needs the assurance and expertise of a firm who knows your business. Brown Edwards understands the auto dealership world inside and out. Your business needs an auto dealership accountant that can provide a broad range of services from basic accounting to strategic planning and consulting services.
Making sound future decisions means getting timely and accurate information you can trust. You also want to work with powerful analytic tools and have access to a network of accounting professionals with extensive experience in your chosen industry.
We believe our specialization in this area makes us the strongest Dealership Services Group in our market area.
Our Services for Auto Dealerships Include:
- Operating statement analysis and composites
- Operational and internal control review
- Monthly statement analysis and benchmarking
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Compensation consulting and planning
- Cash flow analysis and management
- Business risk assessment
- Financial statement services
- Business valuations
- Planning for purchase or sale of dealership
- Buy/sell agreements
- Litigation support
- LIFO inventory valuations