JULY 9, 2020
Brown Edwards and Gentry Locke are pleased to announce a free webinar series, “2020 Changes & Updates for the Construction Industry”
This valuable, three part series will focus on the legal and financial challenges and issues facing the industry today. Join the experts from these well-known and respected firms as they address the following topics over the course of the series:
- Managing Your Financials During a Crisis
- Employment Law Changes Affecting the Construction Industry
- The Paycheck Protection Program and CARES Act
- Updating on the AIA Contract Documents Changes
- Federal and State Compliance and Licensing Requirements
- Recent Legislative & OSHA/VOSH Impacts on the Construction Industry
The recent pandemic has not only presented significant challenges to contractors and construction companies, but fundamentally changed how business is done, and very well could be done in the future. Stay up to date on the latest by joining us for this important and timely series.
To register, download the invitation below and click on the session(s) you’d like to attend.