We invite you to join us for the firm’s 23rd Annual Governmental Conference. The year’s program will address emerging topics on the latest local government trends and developments, fiscal issues, and other matters of interest to keep attendees current and informed about the eﬀects on local governments and its entities. This is definitely a “must‐attend’ conference for those in accounting and financial reporting roles within local government as well as those in management positions. Also, attendees have the opportunity to interact with their peers throughout the day.
• GASB update • How to survive significant turnover in critical financial roles
• GASB 84 – Implementing the new fiduciary activities standard
• Public Assistance Fraud
• GASB 87 – A fundamental change in lease accounting
• Prerequisites: Knowledge of local governmental sector and entities
• Who should attend: Management, and those in financial and reporting roles
• Advanced preparations: None
• Program level: Intermediate
• Delivery method: Group live
• CPE hours are offered to attendees
Click the link below to register.
Firm clients receive one free registration with a $75 fee for each additional client. Non‐client registration is $75 each. A continental breakfast and buﬀet lunch is included for all attendees. To facilitate our planning during the holiday weeks, please register early. Registration will close on January 10, 2020. Registration is available online for both clients and non-clients.
Send any questions to jduﬀ@becpas.com or call 540.345.0936.