The Brown Edwards Construction Services Group invites you to the firm’s 2019 Annual Central Construction Conference at the Hilton Hotel in Richmond. This year’s conference offers an outstanding program of current and significant industry information to those in leadership positions, especially owners, CEOs, CFOs, and other construction-related business associates. In addition to the opportunity to meet industry specialists, attendees have time to network with other contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in related areas.
Some of the topics for the day:
- ESOPS as an Ownership Transition Strategy
- Understanding the Federal Qualified Opportunity Zone Incentives
- Industry Fraud…What is it and how to prevent?
- Retirement Plans…What can your retirement plan do for you?
- New Tax Cut and Jobs Act…What have we learned from the new laws?
- Revenue Recognition…”It’s here!”
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Who should attend: Owners, company management and those in industry related areas
- Advanced preparations: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Delivery method: Group live
The conference is free and CPE hours are offered to attendees. For those coming from out of the area, we have a block of overnight rooms available at a reduced rate until October 24th. Program check-in begins at 8:15 with a continental breakfast available; lunch is also complimentary. Send any questions about the conference to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Roanoke office at (540) 345-0936.
Click the link below to register.